What's Going On At Southeast Marine Sales and Service?
July – September 2014
It’s that time again!! Come out to the lake for a great day on the water. We raised $10,000 for Leukemia research last year and we need your help to double that amount this year. Help us Wipeout Blood Cancer!!
Share this invite with Friends and click Lake Conway Wipeout above to go to the Lake Conway Wipeout page on Facebook to get all the updates. Make sure to “Like” the page to stay updated.
Come out and laugh at your friends and family bouncing off an inflatable obstacle course on the water. We have great prizes for the winners too!
The public ramp for Lake Conway is located on Hoffner Ave just east of Orange Ave. The sand bar is at the East side of Big Lake Conway. We will post a map in the comments below for the ramp and sandbar locations. We will also post updates on trailer parking.
****Important Notice: This event is only accessible by boat. All of the shoreline near the event is private property. Anyone trespassing will be prosecuted. The shoreline and streets around the event will be monitored by local authorities.
The event is free, but we ask everyone to donate via the following link. The proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help Wipeout blood cancers.
****Very Important, so we will say it again – This event is only accessible by boat. Do not park in surrounding neighborhoods and try to walk through private property. Any trespassers will be prosecuted and any cars parked illegally will be towed.
* Registration Waivers for running the course will be available on the event invite and Lake Conway Wipeout Facebook pages in early July. Waivers can be signed and emailed back to speed your registration at the event. All registrants must check in at the event to get a wristband before they will be put on the list to run the course.
* Registration for children 8-15 starts at 10:30am until spots are filled. Everyone under 18 needs to have a legal parent or guardian present to sign their waiver form or check in. Also, must walk along the outside of the course with that child!!!!
* Registration for adults 16-up starts at 12:30pm until spots are filled. Again, anyone under 18 needs a legal parent or guardian present to sign the waiver or check in even though you are in the adult category.
* Children 8-15 will run the course from 12pm to 2pm, adults 16-up will run the course from 2:30pm to 4:30pm.
* Award Ceremony is at 4:45pm
* Limited Trailer Parking Passes will be available on the event invite and Lake Conway Wipeout Facebook pages in early July.
****Do not park your trailer on private property or it will be towed at your expense****
* We recommend getting your boat on the lake earlier in the week and leaving it at a friend’s shoreline. The ramps are very busy Friday afternoon to Saturday Night.
* We will have a raffle with great prizes at the event. Please bring some cash and stop by the Raffle Boat for tickets. All proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help Wipeout Blood Cancers! Raffle prizes will be announced later this week. You do not need to be present to win.
*** 2014 Lake Conway Wipeout Sponsors***
If you are interested in promoting your business by being a sponsor of the 2014 Wipeout Event, just private message us or send us an email at email@example.com
If you are attending, here are a few tips:
* This is a family event. Act accordingly! If you would not want your mom to see you doing it, then do not do it at this event!!
* Lake Conway is patrolled by the Sheriff and Belle Isle police. Make sure your boat has all it’s safety equipment, a life jacket for each person, current tags and registration in the boat. Do not overload your boat with people, if you do, then you will definitely get approached by the local authorities. Be safe!
* The Hoffner Ave ramp has limited parking, get there early (preferably several days before the event and arrange to park at a friends place on the water). we will also post some other lots you can use around the Hoffner ramp(see map in event comments)
* Bring anchors for the sand bar, it is out a ways from the shoreline
* Drink responsibly, the police will not bother you if you are not out of control. Be safe and have fun.
* Please do not litter in the lake, take home what you bring.
* Bring squirt guns and buckets to douse the contestants as they run the course!!
* Anyone who runs the course or attends this event does so at their own risk. We ask everyone to be careful and run the course your own pace.
Get ready for some wet fun!!!
|September 12-14, 2014|
Friday – 10am to 8PM
Saturday – 10AM to 8pm
Sunday – 10AM to 5pm
Adults – $8
Seniors 60+ – $5 On Site
Kids 12 and under are free
|Central Florida’s Premier Boat Show!|
With 15 of Central Florida’s Best Boat Dealers
Representing Over 60 Manufacturers
|Bowriders, Pontoon Boats, Ski Boats, Cruisers,|
Fishing Boats, Bass Boats and Deck Boats
Marine Electronics, Accessories & Much More!
Welcome To Southeast Marine Sales and Service Your Premier Orlando Boat DealerNo matter how you hit the water – ripping on a wakeboard or cutting hard on skis - there is one thing you can count on with Southeast Marine Sales & Service: choosing a boat that is the leader in innovation, styling, comfort, and quality. Walter N. Meloon, of the famed marine industry family, has joined forces with Tigé boats and created Orlando’s most dynamic boating powerhouse dealership! Since 1972, the Meloon family has been handling expert sales and service of inboard towboats, I/O boats, and personal watercraft for discriminating customers. Today, that same ownership and many of the dealership’s most respected team are here to offer the highest level of customer service you’ve come to expect over the years.Southeast Marine Sales & Service is a full sales and service facility that will offer the entire Tigé, Cobalt, Blackjack, and Frontier product line. In addition to its extensive towboat line, Southeast Marine Sales & Service offers a showroom packed full of the world’s most advanced Sea-Doo watercraft.Tigé boats have been shaping the face of the boating industry for over 20 years. Ever since Tigé came on the scene, its priority has remained the same – produce the world’s top wakeboard, ski, and luxury performance powerboats. That may explain why Tíge is, by far, the largest producer of quality performance boats in the world. Tíge boats are sold in over 15 different countries and operate over 100 domestic and international dealers. Southeast Marine Sales & Service is pleased to be Central Florida’s exclusive dealer.